Why you need hire a social media agency ?
Like. Share. Comment- the buzzwords of the 21st century. A brand is judged by how much engagement it managed to generate from its target audience on Social Media.
In fact, today it is almost mandatory for every brand to create a Facebook Page, a LinkedIn profile, and a Twitter Account to ensure that they can communicate with their customer on a personal level.
More than 90% of marketing executives leverage Social Media for brand promotion, advertising, or simply to build relationships with their target audience and customers.
However, Social Media Marketing is more than just posting on these platforms. It involves recognizing your target audience, finding out which social platform they use the most, creating ad campaigns for that audience and then analyzing what works and what doesn’t work for you. It is art combined with analytics and it’s super powerful if you can harness its reach.
With a sound understanding of what works and what doesn’t work on Social Media, our super creative and enthusiastic SMM team creates an integrated social marketing plan which involves one or more of the following:
- Page Setup – Setting up your pages and profiles across all social media platforms.
- Target Audience Analysis – Creating a detailed demographic report of your target audience.
- Social Platform Analysis – Identifying the most rewarding social platforms for your product/service based on your target audience.
- Social Posting – Posting well researched and appropriate posts (Content, Videos, and Graphics) for engagement and lead generation.
- Paid Ads – Running relevant ad campaigns to increase your social media reach or to generate leads.
- Viral Video Postings.
- Influencer Outreach.
- Community Development.
Each of these activities is accompanied with precise analysis and reports determining what works best for your brand and these processes are optimized over time.